Thank you for checking out this project! Are you looking to contribute in any way? My students are looking for more & improved boxes. You are more than welcome to help with (parts of) a single set, or help by sending multiple of a specific item, as either will make it cheaper to expand and improve!
Currently, we are looking for any number of the following hardware:
- Heltec Wireless Tracker microcontroller (from here or here)
- SPS30 particulate matter sensor (any distributor, but this local distributor recommended)
- SCD41 CO2 sensor (from GY, this local distributor recommended)
- SPH0645 microphone by Adafruit (any distributor, possibly Mouser)
- LTR390 UV-sensor by Adafruit (any distributor, possibly Mouser)
- case / box (from this local distributor)
My student's school's address:
|Street + number:||Vondellaan 4|
|ZIP / Postal code:||3906EA|
|Company (and classroom):||Ichthus College (B1.01)|
If you want to be safe, you can notify me ahead on [email protected], but a surprise is cool as well! Don't worry about tax or import fees; I'll be happy to pay those if required on/before delivery. Just make sure I can find where and how to pay them.
However small or big the contribution, my students & me are very grateful for your support!